Geauga County Kickstart College Fair

College Fair Comes to West G

Our very own West Geauga High School will be hosting the second annual college fair on Monday, April 27th from 5:00-8:00 pm. The event is open to all area students and families. It will feature speakers who will discuss various aspects of collegiate life and curriculum, including Tracy Shuman of The Ohio State Unviersity (speaking at 5PM), James A Troha, Ph.D of Juniata College (speaking at 5:30PM), and Claudia Wenzel of John Carroll University (speaking at 6PM). They will be discussing high school class choices for the college bound, how to choose a college, and what you need to know about paying for college. There will also be admission counselors and representatives from area colleges, along with test

These fairs are spread across the state and provide easy access to numerous area colleges and universities. Since last year, the fair has been making every attempt to invite a diverse range of colleges and universities for students and parents to explore together. The fair is a great opportunity for students to learn more about different colleges and universities they might be interested in, as well as explore possible majors.  It also provides a chance for students to engage in productive conversations with college representatives.

The college selection process can be difficult, and the Geauga County Kickstart College Fair makes every attempt to make the process as easy as possible. It is a great opportunity that you should definitely take advantage of. Juniors and seniors are highly encouraged to participate! Come to West Geauga High School at 5:00 on April 27th to take part in this opportunity.

If you have any questions or would like more information, contact the guidance counselor. A special thanks to the West Geauga Education Foundation for organizing, presenting and sponsoring this event !

We hope to see you there.